DN-93837 DIGITUS CAT 8.I Field Termination Plug, Shielded, Tool-free
Cat.8.1 Field Termination Plug, shielded, Tool free, Black
25/40GBase-Transmission speed in permanent Link up to 24 m and Channel Link up to 30 m. Especially for ToR and MoR cabling in the data center.
- The Cat. 8.1 plug for field assembly achieves transmission speeds of 25GBase-T or 40GBase-T - in permanent link up to 24 m and in channel link up to 30 m
- With the tool-free bracket connection for solid and stranded conductors with AWG 26/7 to 22/1 in accordance with EIA/TIA 568 A&B, robust Ethernet patch cables can be assembled for field applications
- Field termination RJ45 plugs are suitable, for example, for temporary fitting on installation cables for repair or maintenance, or as a long-term connection between two installation cables.
- The ISO/IEC 11801 & IEC 60603-7-81 compliant category 8 network plug is suitable for ToR and MoR cabling in data centers, and is downwardly compatible with Cat 6A, Cat 6, Cat 5e, …
- The cable grip and screw cap cable fixation as well as the metal housing made of nickel-plated die-cast zinc ensure 360 ° shielding of the Cat. 8.1 plug.
The article "DN-93837" of the brand DIGITUS® is a shielded CAT 8.1 field connector with tool-free mounting connection, which convinces by future-oriented standards and high-end quality for your network.
The field connector is suitable for patch cable mounting with solid and stranded conductor cables.
It conforms to category 8.I / 25/40GBase-T ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-81.
The robust metal housing ensures durable, stable connections.
The quick assembly without special tools makes this field connector the optimal choice for installation, repair and maintenance.
- Transmission properties:
- Category 8.I - 25/40 GBase-T, 2000 MHz
- ISO/IEC 11801 3rd Edition, EN 50173-1
- Suitable for PoE/PoE+/4PPoE (IEEE 802.3af, 3at, 3bt)
- General properties:
- Suitable for patch chord assembly
- RJ45 female, 8P8C
- Tool-free cable installation via IDC strips, color coded according to EIA/TIA 568 A & B
- Cable fixation by screwable strain relief
- Tool-free mounting connection
- 360° shield coverage
- Technical properties:
- Housing material: Zinc die-cast, nickel-plated
- Contact material: Phosphor bronze
- Coating of the contacts: Nickel, gold-plated 0.5 µ
- Physical properties:
- Insertion force: 30N max. (IEC 60603-7-5)
- Retention strength: 7.7 kg between jack and plug
- Operation temperature: -20° C to +70 °C-20°C bis zu +70°C (ISO/IEC 11801, ANSI/TIA 568 C.2)
- Mating cycles female: > 750 (ISO/IEC 11801, IEC 60603-7-81)
- IDC wire size: AWG (26/7 - 22/1), solid and stranded conductor
- Dielectric strength: 1000 VDC (Contact/Contact), 1500 VDC (Contact/Ground)
- Compatible with keystone module DN-93815 and installation cable DK-184X-VH
- Measurements: (HxBxT): 19,5 x 15,0 x 58,3 mm
- Weight: 38.0 g