DA-73300 USB 3.0 Sharing Switch, 2 PC's - 1 device HOT-key control, non powered
USB 3.0 Sharing Switch allows maximum two PCs to share one port device connected.
It provides you a great solution to share USB devices between two PCs to save the limited budgets on USB devices and the effort on doing hot-plug process.
- USB 3.0 Sharing Switch can support up to data transfer rate of 5Gbps.
- USB 1.1 / 2.0 downward compatible.
- USB 3.0 B-Type corresponded to computers and USB3.0 A-Type connected to device.
- No extra power is required
- Selects PCs by using top panel Push buttons
- Two LEDs indicate which PC is selected
|PC Port||USB 3.0 B-Type x 2|
|USB Device Port||USB 3.0 A-Type x 1|
|Port Selection||2 x Push buttons|
|LED||2 x LEDs|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista, 7; 8, 10, Mac OS 10.3 and higher|
|Compatible USB Device||USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0|
|Power Mode||USB Bus Power|
|Operation Temperature||0~40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-20~60 °C|
|Power Consumption||5V / 50mA (Maximum)|
- 1 x USB 3.0 Sharing Switch
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 2 x 1.5m USB 3.0 cable
- Connect USB device to the USB port.
- Using USB 3.0 cable to connect PCs and sharing switch.